Subscribe by email to be notified when a new podcast episode is about to drop.
Looking for information on how to save and pay for college? Then our new "Managing Your Student Loans" podcast series just might be for you! The series will help students, veterans, servicemembers, and their families navigate the student loan process through interviews with experts and current and former college students and will cover multiple financial topics.
Listen to our 3-episode "Managing Your Money" series to learn more about financing your future and paying for higher education, managing money as a young adult and more. Our experts on these episodes have both practical experiences helping young people manage their finances and share a wealth of knowledge they have acquired over the years. Start listening using the links below:
- Part 1: Financing Your Future and How to Pay for Higher Education
- Part 2: Managing Money As a Young Adult
- Part 3: Understanding and Protecting Your Credit
Have questions about student loans, managing money during and after college, or tools and resources to help veterans, servicemembers and qualified family members? Guests in this series provide real life examples of how they are navigating their student loan repayment, managing money while in college, managing post-graduate student loans, and tools and resources for current and former servicemembers and qualified family members.
- Part 1: Managing Student Loans and Money while in College
- Part 2: Discussing the Veterans Benefits Administration’s (VBA) GI Bill® Comparison Tool and CFPB’s updated Your Financial Path to Graduation Tool
- Part 3: Postgraduate Degree Repayment Options