Access to this website
We are committed to providing an excellent user experience, regardless of disability. We frequently review this site to ensure that it meets or exceeds the requirements of , which requires that electronic and information technology (EIT) be accessible to people with disabilities. Section 508 requires that EIT developed, procured, maintained, or used by the federal government be accessible to both employees and members of the public with disabilities. You can learn more about Section 508 standards from the U.S. Access Board .
- If you believe you may need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to access information on or to use this website, you can learn how to request one here.
- If you encounter issues with any page on our website that present a challenge for users with disabilities, please let us know here.
- If you believe you have been unlawfully denied access to this website or other CFPB EIT because of a disability, you can learn how to file a complaint about it here.
Access to Other Programs and Activities
We also comply with , which requires generally that all CFPB activities and programs be accessible to members of the public with disabilities. We make sure that individuals with disabilities can participate in and enjoy the benefits of all CFPB operations and resources available to the public. This includes providing accessible educational materials and ensuring equal access to public meetings and other events.
- If you believe you may need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to access CFPB educational materials, attend a CFPB public meeting or event, or enjoy any other CFPB program or activity, you can request one here.
- If you believe you have been unlawfully denied access to CFPB programs or activities because of a disability, you can learn how to file a complaint about it here.