Skip to main content

I sent money to another country and it didn't arrive. What should I do?

If you believe a mistake was made, contact the company that sent the money right away. 

If you used a remittance transfer provider to send money abroad, federal law gives you the right to have the company investigate errors. The company also must tell you what it finds. 

For certain types of errors, such as if the money never arrives, you may be able to get a refund or have the transfer sent again. 

If you are not satisfied with the company’s response, you can also submit a complaint to the CFPB online or by calling (855) 411-CFPB (2372).