Understanding who shapes your money decisions
Students read a handout and then identify how both they and the people in their lives make choices about money.
The people around us help shape the way we think and feel about money.
- Who are the people in my life who shape the way I think and feel about money?
- How do I make choices about money?
- Identify the people in your life who help shape your choices about money
- Recognize how your thoughts and feelings about money affect your money choices
What students will do
- Make a list of friends and family members who help shape the way they think about money.
- Consider the different ways those people think and feel about money.
- Analyze their own thoughts and feelings about money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.