Saving for this or that
Students vote with their feet as they choose between two things they could save for and then reflect on the importance of setting goals for saving.
Having a goal can help us save money.
- How do I decide what to save money for?
- Why is it a good idea to save money for something I want?
- Practice deciding what to save for
- Understand the importance of saving
What students will do
- Stand or sit to choose between two savings goals.
- Discuss why they made that choice and why it’s important to have a goal when you save money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.