Students listen to a story about giving and then practice giving to another student.
When we give to others, it helps them and can make us feel good.
- Why is it important to give to others?
- How do you feel when you give something to someone?
- Understand the importance of giving
- Explore how it feels to give something to someone
What students will do
- Listen to and reflect on a story about giving.
- Color a picture to give to another student.
- Explore how it feels to give something to someone.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.