Picturing what you’re saving for
Students draw pictures of a savings goal and discuss the importance of saving money over time.
Saving money can help us get the things we want in life.
- Why is it a good idea to save money?
- What do I want to save money for?
- Understand the importance of having a goal for saving money
- Practice creating a plan for reaching a savings goal
What students will do
- Draw a picture of something they’d like to save money for.
- Plan how they’ll save money for what they’ve drawn.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.