Making spending choices
Students listen to a Money Monster story about getting a pet and then discuss spending choices.
It’s a good idea to understand your options before you decide how to spend your time and money.
- How do we make choices about what to spend time and money on?
- What should I think about when I want something?
- Understand that we have choices about what to spend time and money on
- Consider things to think about before spending our time and money
What students will do
- Listen to a story about a character getting a pet.
- Discuss things to think about before making a big purchase.
- Pretend to choose a pet based on how much time and money each option requires.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.