Learning how federal financial aid can help you pay for higher education
After watching a video describing basic types of federal financial aid, students answer content-based questions about financial planning for college.
You have a choice about how you pay for your education. Federal financial aid is one option that can help you reach your education goals.
- What are the ways the federal government can help me pay for college?
- How do these payment methods impact my finances?
- Analyze various types of federal financial aid
- Evaluate how the ways to pay for college relate to our finances
What students will do
- Watch a video from the U.S. Department of Education about federal financial aid and/or read about the topic on the department's website or on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) “Know before you owe” tool.
- Answer questions based on what they learned from these sources.