Learning about giving with Money Monsters
Students listen to a story about giving money and then apply their learning using paper puppets.
People often give their money, things, and time to help people and organizations they care about.
- What does it mean to donate something?
- What is the difference between donating something and sharing something with a friend?
- Understand what it means to donate time, money, and things
- Understand the difference between giving and sharing
What students will do
- Listen to a story about donating time, money, and things to charitable organizations.
- Use puppets to act out the story and to show the difference between giving and sharing toys with a friend.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.