Learning about budgets
Students learn about budgeting rules and then apply their understanding in an interactive budgeting activity.
Following a budget helps make sure you have money for the things you need and want and still be able to save money regularly.
- Why are budgets important?
- How can a budget help me save money?
- Learn different budget categories
- Understand and use the 50-30-20 budget rule
What students will do
- Learn the 50-30-20 budgeting rule.
- Visit learning stations to practice applying budgeting rules.
- Answer reflection questions.