Graphing ways to make money
Students discuss ways young people can earn money and complete a math and graphing exercise to apply their knowledge.
Earning your own money can help you buy the things you need and want.
- What are some ways to earn money?
- What are some ways to make more money?
- Understand options for earning money
- Reflect on jobs you might like to do
What students will do
- Discuss jobs young people can do to earn money.
- Complete a bar graph comparing jobs and income amounts.
- Reflect on jobs they might like to do now.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.