Students listen to a story about earning money and color pictures showing jobs that kids could do to earn money.
There are many ways to make money.
- How can people earn money?
- How is earning money different from other ways of getting money?
- Explore different ways to earn money
- Understand the relationship between work and money
What students will do
- Listen to the “Ella Earns Her Own Money” story.
- Color pictures that show possible ways to earn money.
- Brainstorm jobs they could do to earn money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.