Drawing your own savings comic strip
Students identify an important lesson about saving money and create a comic strip reflecting that lesson.
Saving money can help you achieve financial well-being.
- Why is saving money a good financial strategy?
- What do you feel is worth saving for?
- Apply understanding of savings to new situations
- Create a comic strip that illustrates how saving money can help lead to financial well-being
What students will do
- Identify an important lesson about saving money.
- Create a comic strip, with two main characters and dialogue, that reflects that lesson.