Comparing saving and investing
Students explore the differences between saving and investing and answer questions about which one they’d use to reach different financial goals.
People typically save for short-term goals and invest for long-term goals.
- What are some differences between saving and investing?
- What are some long-term goals you can achieve with investing?
- Understand the differences between saving and investing
- Explore the different goals saving and investing can help achieve
What students will do
- Explore the differences between saving and investing.
- Determine whether saving or investing would be ideal for reaching different financial goals.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.