Communicating ways to pay for higher education
Students use the Internet to explore ways to pay for their higher education and record their findings in an informational brochure.
It’s helpful for students and their families to explore options for paying for higher education.
- How can I pay for college?
- What funding sources are available to help people pay for higher education?
- Research ways to pay for college
- Highlight interesting funding options in a brochure about paying for college
What students will do
- Conduct Internet research to identify ways to pay for higher education.
- Create a brochure about paying for college.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.