Coloring your savings
Students color pictures of dollar bills to show how much they’d need to save to buy different items.
Saving money can help us get the things we want in life.
- Why is saving money a good habit?
- What do you want to save money for?
- Understand the importance of saving money
- Understand that things we buy cost different amounts of money
What students will do
- Discuss how the things we buy cost different amounts of money.
- Color the number of bills that represent how much they’d need to save to buy certain items.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.