Bouncing ball spending game
Students play a game to explore how they make choices about money and how people in their lives can influence those choices.
It’s helpful to understand how we make decisions about money and how people around us help shape those choices.
- How do I make choices about money?
- How do people in my life help shape my choices about money?
- Explore ways we make choices about money
- Recognize how people in our lives help shape our money choices
What students will do
- Play a game where they’ll answer questions about money choices.
- Explore how they make decisions about money and how people in their lives influence those choices.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.