Bouncing ball money choices
Students play a game to share how they think and feel about money.
The people around us help shape the way we think and feel about money.
- Who are the people in my life who shape the way I think and feel about money?
- How do I make choices about money?
- Identify the people in our lives who help shape our choices about money
- Recognize how our thoughts and feelings about money shape our money choices
What students will do
- Form a circle and toss or bounce a ball to different classmates.
- Answer a question about money based on the number they see when they catch the ball.
- Reflect on their thoughts and feelings about money as they listen to classmates’ answers.