2017 Office of Minority and Women Inclusion annual report to Congress
This report provides detailed information about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s diversity and inclusion efforts from Jan. 1, 2017, until Dec. 31, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
The report highlights the Bureau’s progress in five areas, with sustainability as a recurring and connective driver throughout all five:
- Diversity and equal employment opportunity in outreach, recruitment, hiring, and promotions
- Workforce and workplace inclusion initiatives, training and leadership development, and performance management
- Inclusion of minority-owned and women-owned businesses in the Bureau’s acquisition and procurement processes
- Inclusion in business activities
- Assessment of diversity policies and practices of the Bureau’s regulated entities