Terms of credit card plans (TCCP) survey
We semiannually survey the terms of credit card plans offered by financial institutions and publish reports of the findings—a collection commonly referred to as the TCCP Survey.
The largest credit card issuers in the country are required to participate in the survey, and we select other financial institutions to participate as well. Issuers selected for the TCCP Survey can now use Collect, the Bureau’s new online channel for TCCP submissions.
Two ways to submit a response:
1. Submit online using Collect
Collect is the Bureau’s online channel for financial institutions to respond to the TCCP Survey. Collect contains all necessary instructions for its use. We have also provided additional resources to help familiarize yourself with Collect.
- – First-time users, please complete and submit this short form to access Collect
- Access Collect – Submit the TCCP Survey using Collect
- – One-page overview of submiting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- – Detailed instructions for submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect