Terms of credit card plans (TCCP) survey
We semiannually survey the terms of credit card plans offered by financial institutions and publish reports of the findings—a collection commonly referred to as the TCCP Survey.
The largest credit card issuers in the country are required to participate in the survey, and we select other financial institutions to participate as well. Issuers selected for the TCCP Survey can now use Collect, the Bureau’s new online channel for TCCP submissions.
On August 20, 2021, the Bureau issued new technical specifications for complying with credit card agreement and data submission requirements under TILA and the CARD Act (Regulation Z). Credit card issuers will use the Bureau’s Collect website to submit its TCCP survey data to the Bureau for the February 14, 2022 submission deadline. You can view the technical specifications here.
Two ways to submit a response for the August 13, 2021 submission deadline:
1. Submit online using Collect
Collect is the Bureau’s online channel for financial institutions to respond to the TCCP Survey. Collect contains all necessary instructions for its use. We have also provided additional resources to help familiarize yourself with Collect.
- – First-time users, please complete and submit this short form to access Collect
- Access Collect – Submit the TCCP Survey using Collect
- – One-page overview of submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- – Detailed instructions for submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- — One-page overview of important dates for Collect, including submission deadlines
Webinar: using Collect to submit a TCCP Survey
2. Submit manually using Form 2572
- – A manual alternative for submitting the TCCP Survey
- – Instructions for using Form 2572 to complete the TCCP Survey
- – Guide to codes used in Form 2572
TCCP Survey data
The Bureau maintains historical data from the semiannual TCCP Survey, available from 1990.