Terms of credit card plans (TCCP) survey
Resources to help card issuers submit their TCCP Survey to the CFPB.
On March 21, 2023, the CFPB issued orders to select credit card issuers that requires them report information to the CFPB as part of the TCCP Survey. Responses are due on or before April 20, 2023. Credit card issuers who would like to voluntarily submit TCCP data may do so after completing the Collect Registration Form and submitting it to Collect_Support@cfpb.gov
Submit TCCP survey data
Collect is the Bureau’s online channel for financial institutions to respond to the TCCP Survey. Collect contains all necessary instructions for its use. We have also provided additional resources to help familiarize yourself with Collect.
- Registration form – First-time users, please complete and submit this short form to access Collect
- Access Collect – Submit the TCCP Survey using Collect
- Collect MFA Quick Reference Guide – Detailed instructions for setting up MFA Authentication for Collect Users
- Quick reference guide – One-page overview of submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- User guide – Detailed instructions for submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- Credit Card Agreement and Data Submission Key Dates Timeline — One-page overview of important dates for Collect, including submission deadlines
The Bureau provides a list of commonly asked questions and answers on particular topics to assist survey respondents in submitting their survey to the Bureau. Browse all FAQ topics
TCCP Survey data
The CFPB maintains historical data from the semiannual TCCP Survey, available from 1990.