Terms of credit card plans (TCCP) survey
Resources to help card issuers submit their TCCP Survey to the CFPB.
On September 26, 2023, the CFPB issued orders to select credit card issuers that requires them report information to the CFPB as part of the TCCP Survey. Responses are due on or before October 31, 2023. Credit card issuers who would like to voluntarily submit TCCP data may do so after completing the and submitting it to Collect_Support@cfpb.gov
Submit TCCP survey data
Collect is the Bureau’s online channel for financial institutions to respond to the TCCP Survey. Collect contains all necessary instructions for its use. We have also provided additional resources to help familiarize yourself with Collect.
- – First-time users, please complete and submit this short form to access Collect
- Access Collect – Submit the TCCP Survey using Collect
- – Detailed instructions for setting up MFA Authentication for Collect Users
- – One-page overview of submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect
- – Detailed instructions for submitting a TCCP Survey using Collect; Note that this user guide has been updated in September, 2023
The Bureau provides a list of commonly asked questions and answers on particular topics to assist survey respondents in submitting their survey to the Bureau. Browse all FAQ topics
TCCP Survey data
The CFPB maintains historical data from the semiannual TCCP Survey, available from 1990.