Using a buying plan
Students read a scenario and then practice creating a buying plan and comparison shopping for a computer.
A buying plan can help people when they purchase products or services.
- What is a buying plan?
- Why is a buying plan helpful?
- Recognize times when having a buying plan may be useful
- Understand how to use a buying plan to make a major purchase
What students will do
- Discuss times when people may spend money on something expensive or important.
- Create a buying plan and practice comparison shopping for a computer.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.