Understanding ways to pay for education after high school
Students conduct Internet research to build their awareness of options for paying for education after they graduate from high school.
Financial aid can help pay for education after high school.
- What are some options for paying for education after high school?
- Which options might be best for me?
- Conduct Internet research about financial aid and loans
- Plan to talk to a parent or guardian about paying for education after high school
What students will do
- Research financial aid information on a government website.
- Talk with a parent or guardian about their options for paying for education after high school.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.