Understanding prepaid cards
Students play a game and answer questions to learn about prepaid cards and explore whether they’d consider using them.
Not all prepaid cards are the same. Each card has its own set of terms and fees.
- What are the different types of prepaid cards?
- What fees and features are associated with prepaid cards?
- Understand the difference between prepaid cards and debit or credit cards
- Evaluate the features or fees of a prepaid card in a real-world scenario
What students will do
- Play a game to learn about prepaid cards.
- Reflect on what types of prepaid cards they might consider using now or in the future.
Understanding prepaid cards (guide)
Understanding prepaid cards (handout)
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.