Understanding our money choices
Students discuss and reflect on how they think and feel about money and how the people in their lives help shape those thoughts and feelings.
The people around us help shape the way we think and feel about money.
- How do I think and feel about money?
- How do the people in my life help shape my choices about money?
- Identify personal thoughts and feelings about money
- Understand how friends, family, and others can influence our money choices
What students will do
- Answer questions to identify who helps shape their money choices.
- Reflect on how they could make the best money choices for themselves.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.