Stepping into savings
Students learn how savings can increase at different rates by practicing skip counting and documenting their results on a worksheet.
Consistently saving small amounts adds up over time.
- How does saving a little bit of money consistently add up over time?
- Why is it a good idea to have your own saving rule?
- Understand how saving a little money consistently can add up over time
- Practice creating a savings rule
What students will do
- Practice step counting on a worksheet.
- Create their own savings rule.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.