Starting your own business
Students practice being entrepreneurs by thinking of businesses they might start based on their own ideas, talents, or passions.
People often use their ideas, talents, and passions to start their own businesses.
- What are my ideas, talents, and passions?
- What kind of business could I start using my ideas, talents, and passions?
- Reflect on how your own ideas, talents, and passions can lead to business ideas
- Practice using a mind map on starting your own business
What students will do
- Reflect on personal ideas, talents, and skills that could be turned into a business idea.
- Complete a mind map on starting a business.
- Reflect on the pros and cons of starting the business in their mind map.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.