Starting small and saving up
Students read a story about characters who save for something special and then create their own savings goal.
Saving a little bit of money over a long time will add up and help us reach our goals.
- How does saving a small amount of money add up over time?
- How does saving money help me reach my goals?
- Understand the importance of saving money over time
- Create a savings goal
What students will do
- Read a story about characters who save small amounts of money to reach their goal. (You will need a book reader app to open ePub files).
- Answer questions about the story.
- Write their own savings goal.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.