Students consider everyday spending decisions by working through real-world scenarios.
People face spending decisions every day.
- What criteria do people use when they make spending decisions?
- How is my financial decision-making process different from others?
- Explore criteria for making spending decisions
- Understand the role of spending in their lives
What students will do
- Make spending decisions based on scenarios.
- Decide whether to agree or disagree with other students’ spending decisions.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.