Spending more than money on a pet
Students read a story and then write a persuasive paragraph about a pet they’d like to own.
Money is often only one of the things we should consider when we make spending choices in life.
- Why is a good idea to think about more than just money when I make a spending choice?
- What things other than money should I think about before I make a spending choice?
- Understand why it’s important to consider different factors before making a big choice
- Recognize what factors we should consider before we make a spending choice
What students will do
- Read a story about a Money Monster who gets a pet.
- Consider which pet would be right for them and their family and write a persuasive paragraph about it.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.