Spending money on a trip
Students make choices about how they would spend money on a trip to a park.
People make choices about how to spend money.
- What does it mean to make a choice when spending money?
- What should I think about when I spend money?
- Understand that spending is limited and often requires making choices
- Reflect on personal interests when making spending choices
What students will do
- Explore making choices about what to buy.
- Identify things at a park that they would spend money on.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.