Sharing a story about borrowing
Students read a story about Money Monsters who are learning to be good borrowers.
When we borrow something, it’s important that we take care of it and return it on time.
- What behaviors do good borrowers have?
- Why is trust important when you borrow or lend something?
- Identify things that responsible borrowers do
- Understand the importance of being a responsible borrower
What students will do
- Discuss the behaviors of a responsible borrower.
- Read a story about a Money Monster character who learns what it means to be responsible with things he borrows.
- Answer questions about the story.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.