Sequencing a story about borrowing
Students listen to a story about borrowing and then sequence picture cards so they can use them to retell the story.
It’s important to be a good borrower.
- What should you do when you borrow something?
- Why is it important to follow directions when you borrow something?
- Understand the importance of being a good borrower
- Explore what makes someone a good borrower
What students will do
- Listen to a story about borrowing.
- Sequence the story picture cards and use them to retell the story’s beginning, middle, and end.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.