Protecting your identity online
Students answer true-or-false questions about safe online behaviors and consider ways to protect themselves online.
Fraud and identity theft harm millions of Americans every year.
● Why is it important to protect my identity when I’m online?
● What are some things I can do to protect myself from fraud and identity theft when I’m online?
● Understand why fraud and identity theft are a risk
● Review practices that can help protect people from fraud and identity theft
What students will do
● Answer true-or-false questions about safe online behaviors.
● Explore ways to protect themselves online.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.