Protecting what’s important
Students analyze a picture and identify characters that are protecting something.
It’s important that we protect ourselves, our belongings, and our money.
- What are ways you can protect yourself?
- What are ways you can protect your things and money?
- Explore ways people protect themselves, things, and money
- Identify examples of people protecting themselves, things, and money
What students will do
- Share ideas of ways to protect themselves, things, and money.
- Identify characters in a picture who are protecting something.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.