Playing a credit and debit game
Students play a game to practice and explore positive credit and debit card behaviors.
Hackers and thieves are eager to steal credit and debit card information from unsuspecting consumers.
- How can I protect my financial identity when using a credit or debit card?
- What behaviors put me at risk for identity theft?
- Understand why it is important to protect your credit or debit card information
- Make a list of tips to follow when using credit or debit cards
What students will do
- Listen to scenarios about using credit and debit cards
and make decisions about safe practices by moving to the designated area in the
room that supports their decision.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.