Playing career charades
Students play a game of charades to explore different careers.
There are many different careers you can think about for your future.
- What careers do people have?
- What career would I like to have in the future?
- Understand that there are many different careers you can explore
- Consider a career you might want in the future
What students will do
- Share examples of careers.
- Play a charades game about careers.
- Reflect on a career they might like to have.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.