Playing a business game
Students read a book about starting a business and then play a game to explore things that can happen when you run a business.
Understanding some of the things that can happen when you run your own business can help you think about whether you’d like to be an entrepreneur.
- What are some helpful and challenging things that can happen when you run your own business?
- Is being an entrepreneur right for me?
- Explore some helpful and challenging things that can happen when you run your own business
- Reflect on whether entrepreneurship is right for you
What students will do
- Read the Money Monsters Start Their Own Business chapter book. (You will need a book reader app to open ePub files).
- Play a game that explores some of the ups and downs of running a business.
- Reflect on whether entrepreneurship is right for them.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.