Playing a banking fact and fiction game
Students listen to statements about banking and then walk to one side of the room or the other if they think the statement is fact or fiction.
Having a bank or credit union account can protect your money and give you access to affordable financial products and services.
- What are some common myths about banks and credit unions?
- What are some of the advantages of having a bank or credit union account?
- Analyze some common myths about banking
- Identify benefits of having an account at a bank or credit union
What students will do
- Play a game where they’ll listen to a statement about banking then decide whether it is fact or fiction.
- Discuss the statement with a small group and then hear the correct answer, along with more information about banking.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.