Planning your financial path to college graduation
Students use a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau college planning tool to explore college costs and options for covering those costs.
Understanding college costs and comparing financial aid offers can help you begin to make a plan for paying for college.
- What are some things to consider when planning how to pay for college?
- What are some things you can do now to help pay for college?
- Understand what to consider when planning how to pay for college
- Explore options for paying for college
What students will do
- Use a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) college planning tool to review how a sample financial aid offer would impact college costs.
- Reflect on options for paying for college if they don’t have enough money to pay the costs upfront.
- Consider strategies they can use now to plan to pay for college.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.