Paying for a pet
Students calculate the costs of owning a pet and choose the pet that’s best for them.
Researching your options can help you make informed buying decisions.
- What should I think about before buying a pet?
- What are the yearly costs and responsibilities that come with owning a pet?
- Learn about the costs of owning different types of pets
- Make an informed decision about which pet is right for you
What students will do
- Determine the first-year cost of owning different types of pets.
- Read a scenario and choose a pet for the character in the story.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.