Students explore different payment methods while using a Venn diagram.
We can use a variety of payment methods when we buy goods and services.
- What methods can I use to pay my bills?
- What are the differences between bill-paying methods?
- Discover various ways to pay bills
- Compare the benefits of each method
What students will do
- Read about different ways to pay bills.
- Compare two methods of paying bills.
- Reflect on which bill-paying method they prefer.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.