Meeting your future self
Students imagine their lives in 10 years and write a fill-in-the-blank letter from their future selves to their current selves.
Having a clear picture of your future can help you achieve your goals.
- What do I want for my future?
- How can saving money help me get the future I want?
- Understand the value of saving money
- Imagine the future to start thinking about long-term goals
What students will do
- Answer questions about how they imagine their lives will be in 10 years.
- Write a fill-in-the blanks letter to themselves from their future selves.
- Reflect on how saving money can help them get the future they imagine.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.