Matching interests and talents to careers
Students match two people’s interests and talents to ideal careers and then write about their own interests, talents, and possible career choices.
Our interests and talents can help us think about careers that might be right for us.
- What are my interests and talents?
- In which careers can I use my interests and talents?
- Analyze how interests and talents can help determine career choices
- Identify personal interests, talents, and possible career choices
What students will do
- Read descriptions of two people’s interests and talents and use a handout to find careers that match.
- Write about their own interests, talents, and possible career choices.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.