Mapping your money journey (middle and high school)
Students complete a short survey to find out about their current money skills and explore things they can do to manage money better.
Understanding how to manage money is a lifelong journey.
- What are your current money skills?
- What can you do to manage money better?
- Analyze your current money skills
- Explore steps you can take to make progress on your money journey
What students will do
- Take a survey to find out about their current money skills.
- Explore things they can do to manage money better.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.