Learning to save with Money Monsters
Students listen to a story about saving money and then apply their learning using paper puppets.
Saving money can help us get the things we want in life.
- Why is saving money a good idea?
- How do we save money for something special?
- Understand why saving money is a useful habit
- Understand ways to save money
What students will do
- Listen to a story about saving money.
- Discuss things they’d like to buy but can’t afford right now.
- Use paper puppets to role-play what was learned in the discussion.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.