Learning about careers with Money Monsters
Students use paper puppets to role-play a story about Money Monsters exploring career options and think about careers they might enjoy.
The things we like to do can help us think about careers we may enjoy.
- What are my interests?
- What career could I have?
- Identify personal interests
- Think about careers you may enjoy
What students will do
- Listen to a story about choosing a career.
- Discuss their interests and careers they may enjoy.
- Use paper puppets to role-play the story.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.