Knowing what costs us money
Students analyze a picture of things in a park to identify which ones would cost them money and which ones wouldn’t.
Some things in life cost us money while others don’t.
- What are some things in life that cost us money?
- What are some things that don’t cost us money?
- Why is it helpful to know the difference?
- Understand that some goods and services cost us money while others don’t
- Identify things that cost us money and things that don’t
What students will do
- Discuss examples of activities and things that cost money and those that don’t.
- Study a picture of a park and identify which things cost money and which don’t.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.