Identifying a career
Students explore careers by playing a game to match career names and descriptions.
Different careers provide people with different goods and services.
- What kinds of careers do people have?
- What goods and services do these careers provide?
- Understand there are a variety of careers
- Recognize that different careers provide different goods and services
What students will do
- Understand that different careers provide different goods and services for people.
- Match careers with descriptions of goods and services they provide.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.