Getting a credit card and using it wisely
Students conduct research to learn about how credit cards work and some tips for using them.
Consumers use credit cards to buy things, track spending, and pay bills.
- Why might I want a credit card?
- Why is it important to keep track of how much I spend on my credit card each month?
- Understand the benefits and risks of having and using a credit card
- Identify the difference between a secured and unsecured credit card
What students will do
- Conduct Internet research about credit cards and how they work.
- Learn important things to consider before applying for a credit card.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.